310S Service TechnicianLOCATION: London, ON
Reporting to the Service Manager, the 310S Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing customers’ vehicles and performing quality professional repair and maintenance while following our motto of Quality, Service, Trust.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 310S Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Good written communication skills.
- Technical communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Aptitude for mathematics.
- Good time management.
- Manual dexterity skills.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a vehicle fume environment.
- Forming an accurate diagnosis and estimate of assigned vehicles.
- Obtaining authorization for service work.
- Performing quality professional repairs and maintenance.
- Providing complete and accurate documentation of finished work.
- Road testing vehicle for quality control.
- Retrieving customer vehicles into service area for service preparation.
- Reviewing repair orders and inspecting vehicle accordingly for additional repairs by applying acquired knowledge to diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions.
- Obtaining final approval prior to performing additional repairs.
- Responding to repair inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Performing repairs and maintenance service work requested in accordance with approved quality and efficiency standards.
- Applying knowledge and ability to safely utilize all tools and equipment.
- Test driving and assuring proper operation of all vehicles in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Transportation standards.
- Completing service related paperwork in a detailed and legible manner.
- Maintaining a professional appearance by wearing assigned uniforms.
- Maintaining work area in a clean and orderly manner to meet safety requirements determined by dealership and government agencies.
- Discarding residual waste or hazardous materials using the proper disposal methods.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages plus commission.
- Work life balance.
- Safe work environment.
- Employee assistance programs.
- On-the-job training.
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts, and mechanical services.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Pension plan.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume in pdf or word document format. When completed, select the Apply for this Job button and we will review your application. If you have any issues please contact us at: