We are currently open and offer "Drop & Go" service for all locations. Call for details. Find a locationClose
My Mufflerman Service Centre
Back to all careers
310S Service Technician
LOCATION: London, ON
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 310S Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Good written communication skills.
- Technical communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Aptitude for mathematics.
- Good time management.
- Manual dexterity skills.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a vehicle fume environment.
- Forming an accurate diagnosis and estimate of assigned vehicles.
- Obtaining authorization for service work.
- Performing quality professional repairs and maintenance.
- Providing complete and accurate documentation of finished work.
- Road testing vehicle for quality control.
- Retrieving customer vehicles into service area for service preparation.
- Reviewing repair orders and inspecting vehicle accordingly for additional repairs by applying acquired knowledge to diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions.
- Obtaining final approval prior to performing additional repairs.
- Responding to repair inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Performing repairs and maintenance service work requested in accordance with approved quality and efficiency standards.
- Applying knowledge and ability to safely utilize all tools and equipment.
- Test driving and assuring proper operation of all vehicles in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Transportation standards.
- Completing service related paperwork in a detailed and legible manner.
- Maintaining a professional appearance by wearing assigned uniforms.
- Maintaining work area in a clean and orderly manner to meet safety requirements determined by dealership and government agencies.
- Discarding residual waste or hazardous materials using the proper disposal methods.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages plus commission.
- Work life balance.
- Safe work environment.
- Employee assistance programs.
- On-the-job training.
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts, and mechanical services.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Pension plan.
We believe you deserve the very best …
Quality. Service. Trust. Canadian Owned & Operated Since 1964.
Work With Us Career Opportunities at The Mufflerman.