Safety Inspection

For that peace of mind before purchasing a vehicle, The Mufflerman can provide a pre-safety inspection to protect you before you purchase a vehicle.

The Mufflerman is a licensed motor vehicle inspection station. If you are buying or selling a vehicle, The Ministry of Transportation requires a motor vehicle inspection certificate along with an emissions test in order to transfer ownership.

20% Off Wagner Thermo Quiet Brake Pads Special

20% Off Wagner Thermo Quiet Brake Pads Special

Lifetime Guarantee Shorter Stopping Distance Quieter Braking Minimal Dust Coupons must be presented at your visit to the Mufflerman. This offer is valid for most cars and light trucks at any Mufflerman…

View All Promotions
Join Our Newsletter

Sign up to receive exclusive offers from The Mufflerman delivered right to your inbox. Get coupons, store specials, and money saving tips from the Man.

We never share your private information and you can opt out at any time.