Without a reliable battery, you’re not going anywhere!
That’s why we make sure there are no surprises when it comes to your vehicle’s battery and why we’re happy to test yours.
Signs that your vehicle may need a new battery:
- The engine cranks slowly or takes longer than normal to start.
- The check engine light is on.
- The battery fluid level is low.
- The battery case is swelling
- The battery is leaking.
- The battery is more than five years old.
Your battery is a vital component of your vehicle: it provides power to several electrical components of your vehicle during start up and even when your vehicle isn’t running. It is also used to power accessories such as your lights and wipers.
At the Mufflerman, we only sell the highest quality batteries from leading brands, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a top-quality product to provide you the best value and longest battery life.
Our trained technicians can also perform vehicle battery maintenance to keep your battery healthy for longer. Don’t wait until your battery dies – have the Man check your battery’s condition the next time you stop by.
If you experience battery trouble, here are some items you can inspect yourself before bringing in your vehicle.
- Make sure your battery is secure. Vibration may loosen the battery or its cables.
- Make sure the battery cables are tightly connected.
- Make sure the connectors to the battery terminals are clean. Remove corrosion as needed.